Today, veteran homeschool mom Nancy Manos joins me to talk about why finding community is critical to success in homeschooling—and where you can find your people right now.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our current study is in the book of Titus: Walk This Way: Living A Rapture Ready Life
Meet The Guest
Nancy Manos is a graduated homeschool mom of two. She taught her daughters from preschool through high school and found it to be a rich, rewarding, and sometimes challenging experience. Nancy is passionate about encouraging and equipping parents in the homeschool adventure. She and her husband James live in Chandler, Arizona and are happy grandparents to two adorable grandboys. James and Nancy served together on the board of Arizona Families for Home Education (AFHE) for 13 years, and Nancy was the Executive Director for 3 ½ years.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast
- MomStrong International March and April study:
All Things Heidi
- Heidi St. John for Congress firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!