“They’ve hijacked words and use them against us. But we’re gonna take ’em back. Because our words are our thoughts, and our thoughts are our prosperity.” –Sam Sorbo.
Join me today as I have a power-packed conversation with actress and activist Sam Sorbo on what we can do to reclaim the culture and win the battle in the war of words.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our current study is in the book of Titus: Walk This Way: Living A Rapture Ready Life
Meet The Guest
Sam Sorbo holds many titles including filmmaker, radio host, actress, international model, author, wife, mother, home school advocate and education activist. She is radio host of nationally syndicated The Sam Sorbo Show, speaks publically around the country and recently appeared in the movies Hope Bridge, with Kevin Sorbo and Boo Boo Stewart, and Just Let Go with Ian Cusick, for which she won “Best Supporting Actress” at the Utah Film Festival. She served as producer and co-star on a film she co-wrote, Let There Be Light and, more recently, Miracle in East Texas: A Tall Tale Inspired by an Absolutely True Story (starring Kevin Sorbo and John Ratzenberger, with Lou Gossett Jr., Tyler Mane.)
Links to resources mentioned in podcast
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!