I’m excited to share with you all some of my FAVORITE Beauty and Makeup Products! Keep reading for body care products, facial care products and makeup!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting The Busy Mom at no additional cost to you.
- Organic Coconut Oil: This is such a versatile item to keep on hand. I use it for several different things – hair conditioner, dry skin, and moisturizer.
Body butter and lotion
I mostly use these two items at night to hydrate my dry skin. I don’t like the sensation of lotion for some reason, and I night I am so sleepy that I just forget about it and fall asleep.
- Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash This is a new favorite of mine! I love dove skin care products, but I’ve switched to the Target brand of Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash. It hydrates my skin SO well, and it doesn’t leave that filmy residue that most hydrating soaps leave behind.
- Garnier Ultra-lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream I like this brand because I can use it during the day and at night.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. My all time favorite! We all use it as a face wash (all of us have different skin types too – dry, oily, combination, normal), and I use it on my kids when they are small in place of baby wash soaps. It’s very gentile on the skin, but it cleans well. I’m in my 30’s and I still break out for some reason –so I need something that deep cleans and moisturizes without freaking my skin out. This works perfect!
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum’ Express Washable Mascara
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
I like to use the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara on my lower lashes. The brush is super thin, and works perfect for that area. I alternate between Falsies and the L’Oreal Mascara for my upper lashes. Right now I’m into the L’Oreal more, but give it a month or so and I’ll switch it back up to Falsies.
I use both of these equally, usually alternating every other day. The Bare Minerals one is super pigmented and it lasts a very long time!
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Foundation
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Oil-Free Stick Foundation
- CoverGirl Professional Translucent Face Loose Powder
The Cover Girl Translucent Powder is just to set the foundation or to take away some of the shine. The other two are from the same line, but one of them comes in a stick form. It really just depends on my mood that morning on which I use :o). Right now I am loving the stick foundation because it’s easy and fast to apply.
What are some of YOUR beauty and makeup products? Let me know in the comments below!