Homeschool father of six Josh Clark is in the fight of his life as he faces a crucial primary on Tuesday May 24th in Georgia. This isn’t the first challenge of this kind he’s faced. When Josh felt led to run for office at age 30, he faced three opponents, one of which the state newspaper predicted would be the next Governor of Georgia. Josh not only won, but did so in a landslide victory, winning 70/30. Listen in and share this powerful interview with Josh!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
A lifelong Georgia Republican, Josh Clark married his childhood sweetheart, Chelsey, and together they’re raising six children, ages 6 to 18, on a small farm in Flowery Branch; Josh has coached his kids in baseball, basketball, football, and most recently cross-country.
At age eighteen, he became a distributor for an international nutrition company. Soon thereafter, he scraped together enough money to buy his first investment property. He renovated the house himself and sold it; that launched a successful real estate firm that continues to thrive. Over the last eight years, he has served in an executive role for NeoLife North America, the company for which he began working years ago at age eighteen.
Josh served two terms in the Georgia House of Representatives before stepping aside and returning to private life even though he was unopposed. He and his family attend Christ Place Church in Flowery Branch.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!