Today I’m joined by Jessica Leveson, candidate for Missouri State House Representative District 62. Listen as Jessica talks about why she decided to get “off the bench” and engage for the sake of her community and the state of Missouri.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Jessica has lived in Cass County, Missouri. Since the age of 13. She has lived in Freeman, Drexel, Harrisonville, Belton, Raymore, and Garden City. She attended Cass Midway, Drexel, and Harrisonville School Districts. She is your hometown girl. None of the other candidates can even come close to understanding the needs of the people of Cass and Bates counties like she can.
Jessica is the second of 7 children. Jessica comes from a farming background on her father’s side. Her father did not continue that legacy but instead, he joined the Navy and then went into working for a few rural water districts eventually receiving a Class A certification and ultimately retiring from the University of Iowa. Her sister and brother-in-law still farm to this day and her mother and stepfather own a dairy in Diller Nebraska. Jessica is still very much in touch with the needs of the farming community.
She is the mother of 5. Her oldest son Zacheriah will turn 25 this year. He works in new construction plumbing and is working for a family-owned and operated Cass County company. Jessica’s second child, Emma is a student at Southwest Baptist University and is planning to teach elementary art in Cass County after she graduates. Zoey is third in the line-up, and she is a senior at Harrisonville High school. She has plans to attend a trade school and become an esthetician. Her fourth child is Izabel, and she will be in 9th grade this fall. She will not only be at HHS but has also enrolled in the agriculture program at the Cass Career Center. She is planning to become a veterinarian and is looking forward to being a part of the Future Farmers of America organization. The baby in the group is Ehlias, he is about to turn 10 and has dreams of becoming a player in the NBA. Jessica has raised her children to work hard and think critically and logically. She desires for them to always seek to serve others and reflect the love of Christ in their lives.
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!