I love healthy, tasty, satisfying, and simple meals that are appealing to the eye. Simple is the key word here, and one of our favorite meals is an easy, gluten free chicken salad. Actually, you don’t have to use chicken. You can leave it out for a vegan meal, or you can use tuna, salmon, or lunch meat as variations. Flexible recipes are my favorite!
Simple Gluten Free Chicken Salad
- One Costco Asian Salad mix sans the dressing packet and seeds/wantons
- Baked Chicken Tenders seasoned with (pink) salt, pepper, and garlic powder (as many tenders as you like in your salad)
- One bunch (or more) Green onions, chopped
- Fresh grated, parmesan, cheese
- Pure virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Open salad bag and add to a large salad bowl
- Add grated parmesan cheese, onions, and chicken tenders and mix well.
- Serve on individual plates, add vinegar and oil and enjoy!
Recipe Owned by TheBusyMom.com.