As a mother, I like to think of myself as a bit of an arborist. Arborists are basically tree doctors. I’m basically a kid doctor. Right? Anyway. Arborists are awesome. They’ll come in and inspect your tree, let you know if it needs to be pruned, and suggest things that will help you keep your trees healthy. Healthy trees need pruning—just like children. Notice a bad attitude? It’s time for some loving pruning! Watch for any sign of infection. Make sure they get the right amount of sun. Healthy trees need good soil. So do healthy children. The “soil” a healthy child needs is the rich soil of the Bible. Water daily with prayer and then watch for good fruit. It may take time, but keep at it!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our October Bible Study will be: People Get Ready: A Study in the Book of Revelation
All Things Heidi
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!