This is a very confusing time to shepherd children. Every day, I interact with parents who are struggling to navigate the turbulent waters of a culture in spiritual crisis. In five minutes on social media, you’re likely to see articles sowing seeds of confusion and doubt on anything related to Christian values. No time is this more prevalent than the month of June, which has been set aside to celebrate what God says will bring suffering and sorrow. But is the answer to “gay pride” “straight pride?” God’s Word says pride that focuses on us is never pleasing to God. The Bible teaches us that Satan is a master deceiver. From the time of Eve, the devil has been delighting in misleading human beings. Turns out that like Eve, we are easily deceived. In every generation, there are false teachers whom Satan uses to sow seeds of confusion and draw us away from the truth. Shepherding children in the midst of this can make us fearful of our sons and daughters being led astray.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!