Recently a listener wrote in to ask what is wrong with DEI training. After all, she said, her black friend was the DEI director at her work and thinks it’s wonderful. DEI, like CRT, SEL and CSE (a quick internet search will reveal what these woke acronyms stand for) are all part of the cultural Marxism that we are being forced to serve up with our Thanksgiving dinners this year. Hint: they do not mean what most of us thought they would mean. Definitions have changed in the woke world of ever-changing standards and absurdity. Good news, though! We can fight this and win with one word: TRUTH.
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- Black Pastor Crucifies School Over Diversity & Inclusion Agenda: ‘Grooming Children To Be The Next Pervert’
- Ben Shapiro “Diversity Equity & Inclusion” Really Means Shut Up
- The Great Ideological Lie of Diversity | Jordan Peterson
- The DEI Lie – Point of View
- Rod Dreher DEI Will Cause People To DIE – The American Conservative
- The Toxic Absurdity of “Diversity Statements”
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!