When Sam McDonald’s first husband was tragically killed in an automobile accident leaving her with a baby and a toddler, her life was changed forever. Today we will discuss why we do not have to live in fear because our lives really are in God’s hands. We can trust His timing and live each day with boldness and courage because we know that we will not leave this world until God’s plan for our lives has been fulfilled.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Sabrina Beasley McDonald is a Christian author and speaker. She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Arkansas State University and a master’s degree in marriage and family counseling from Liberty University. She is also a certified Life Coach and certified Prepare and Enrich couple assessment facilitator. Sabrina has ministered to marriages and families for over 19 years. She is the author and contributing author of several books, and a contributing writer to national ministries, such as, FamilyLife and Focus on the Family.
Sabrina became a stay-at-home mom and freelance writer in 2008 after the birth of her first child. In 2010, her second child was born, and just three months later, her husband was killed in a car accident, leaving her a single mom for three years. In July 2013, she married Robbie McDonald, also widowed, and gained two stepsons, daughter-in-law, and grandchild!
Links to resources mentioned in podcast
All Things Heidi
- Heidi St. John for Congress firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!