For years, pastors have been telling their parishioners that they cannot speak about political issues, hiding behind their tax-exempt 501(c)3 status. But is that correct? Mike Winther joins me today to talk about this very important topic.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Michael R. Winther is the President and Founder of the Institute for Principle Studies (IPS). He sits on the Board of Scholars at the Mackinac Center for Public Policy and holds a degree in Political Science from the University of Idaho. Mike leads tours of historical places and events on the East Coast where he teaches about the real foundations of America. As a frequent speaker at conferences and conventions, Mr. Winther teaches government, economics, and history to audiences throughout the country. He has written numerous articles and essays and frequently participates on radio broadcasts. Mike is also the co-developer of a civics and economics curriculum that teaches the principles, philosophy, and purpose of government from a Christian perspective.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!