Tricia Goyer has been homeschooling special needs kids for over 15 years, and today she joins me to talk about five ways that you can Set your homeschool year up for success and make it to the end of the year with joy!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Mentioned in Podcast:
- Homeschool Success Course
- Module 1. Homeschooling is a Lifestyle
- Module 2. Homeschool Laws and Your Family
- Module 3. Homeschooling on a Budget
- Module 4. Creating a Positive Home Environment
- Module 5. Setting Up Your Kids for Academic Success
- Module 6. Designing Systems and Schedules that Work for YOUR Family
- Module 7. Choosing Books and Curriculum You Will ACTUALLY Use and Enjoy
- Module 8. Teaching While Working from Home
- Module 9. Teaching Multiple Ages at Once
- Module 10. Starting Strong and Finishing Well
Tricia Goyer is a prolific author of more than seventy books. She is a homeschooling mom of ten, grandmother of four, and wife to John. She is the founder of Hope Pregnancy Center in Kalispell, Montana and now leads a teen mom support group in Little Rock, Arkansas.
All Things Heidi
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!