Women, especially moms—are notorious for taking care of everyone but themselves. We forget to drink water and can easily neglect things like exercise. Join Heidi today as she offers some encouragement and tools for self-care, including tips for using Apps for wellness, and information about taking advantage of the best in wearable, life-sensing technology.
Mentioned in Podcast
My Fitness Pal
7 Minute Workout
About my Guest: John Herrmann lives here in the great PNW, is a former USAF crew chief and flight engineer, airframe and powerplant mechanic, civilian flight engineer and aircraft systems instructor for 30+ years. He also raised triplet daughters, so he knows what it’s like to be a busy dad!
1 Timothy 5:8
Or if you prefer, call 877-498-9446.
Need a last minute Father’s Day Idea? Print the receipt and watch the video to show him what’s on the way!
Here are a few of our favorite ways lemon water can be used to improve your health!
More tips here!
1. Boosts Energy / Increases Mood – Packed with electrolytes, drink 1 glass of lemon water to give yourself a natural energy boost and increase your mood.
2. Detoxifies System – Flushes out and cleanses your body from harmful toxins that bring you down, causing you to feel sluggish.
3. Full of Vitamin C – Filled with vitamin C needed for collagen and keeping clear skin.
4. Aids in Digestion – Helps to loosen toxins and eliminate waste in the digestive tract.
6. Improves & Heals Skin / Body – The vitamins and nutrients in lemon water are great for rejuvenating, keeping your skin clear and bright.
7. Helps You Shed Those Pounds! – Drink a glass of lemon water instead of that can of diet coke. You still have a refreshing drink that quenches your thirst without all the added calories.