Over the last three years, the Biden administration quietly courted well-known members of the Christian community. This resulted in what can only be described as spiritual abuse, as we were told to “wear a mask” and “get a shot” if we truly loved Christ. How did this happen? And how can we guard against it for the future? Join me today as we look at the connection between government and “Big Eva.”
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Shout out to MY PILLOW for sponsoring this episode!
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- How Church Leaders Aligned With Fauci To Discredit Experts Opposed To COVID Mandates
- Mask Mandates Make A Return
- Francis Collins
- A Farewell to Dr. Francis Collins
- LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, GET THE SHOT! A CHRISTIAN STATEMENT ON SCIENCE FOR PANDEMIC TIMES
- A Christian Statement on Science for Pandemic Times
All Things Heidi
- SIGN UP FOR EXTENDED PODCASTS
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!