My friend and assistant Melissa Crabtree decided to get #offthebench a few weeks ago when a mask mandate and other restrictions were proposed in her city by the city council. Today and Monday she’s sharing her story of what it has looked like to stand up and rally others to fight for liberty, even with no experience. She’s learning along the way, the Lord is bringing others to help, and it’s working. The mandate has been voted down twice now in Enid, Oklahoma! Ordinary people are the ones who need to stand up, and Melissa is sharing what she’s learned, how Christians can overcome some typical hangups that keep them sitting on the sidelines, why it matters so much. There is a place for everyone to speak up.
Today’s Scripture Writing Challenge Verse
- John 12:47-48
Mentioned in Podcast
- Seattle mayor appeals recall decision that could see her removed from office
- RECALL PETITIONS AGAINST DEMOCRATS RISING
- Norman group aims to recall several city leaders
- Can Citizens Remove a Politician From Office?
- CITY VOTES DOWN MASK MANDATE
- Enid commissioner facing recall
- Pray Vote Stand
- Saving America: What to Pray and How to Vote
All Things Heidi
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!
Melissa Crabtree is a special education teacher by trade, homeschool mom of two teens, and has been my assistant for 8 1/2 years. We never knew we’d have the blessing of friendship as well! She’s been married to her husband Robert for 21 years, and now enjoys leading her oily family with Young Living and her new hobby of getting her fellow citizens involved in city politics.