Today I’m visiting with my friend Connie about life on the road in the midst of the ‘Rona insanity. There are bright spots for sure, and I’m thankful for them!
Today’s Scripture Writing Challenge Verse
- Isaiah 66:1-2
All Things Heidi
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!
Connie Albers has been a mom for 32 years. She is a popular speaker and writer dedicated to strengthening families, parenting, homeschooling teens, faith-filled living, and leadership. Her practical content inspires and equips parents in the trenches. Connie has been a spokesperson for a Fortune 500 company as well as serving as a director and board member for a nonprofit state homeschool organization. Connie’s recent book, Parenting Beyond the Rules: Parenting Teens with Confidence, is blessing parents around the world.
Connect with Connie: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Parenting Beyond the Rules: Raising Teens with Confidence