You’ve heard me talk about Medical Freedom here on Off The Bench before. The time to get off the bench and fight for our freedoms is now. Today on the show Brian Festa, Civil Rights Attorney and one of the founders of We The Patriots USA is joining me along with Jenna Campo. Jenna is a mom who is fighting for the life of her 17 year old daughter. Her daughter is being refused a kidney transplant because they will not get the flu or Covid-19 shot. Please help and DONATE to help save Alisa!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Brian Festa is a civil rights attorney who, along with his business partner Dawn Jolly, founded the nonprofit organization We The Patriots USA to preserve and reclaim our God-given inalienable rights. Brian is the father of two, who became involved in medical freedom activism and legal work several years ago, after his son was seriously injured by a flu shot. Together with Dawn, a Navy veteran and former pharmaceutical industry insider, Brian is leading We The Patriots USA to fight on the front lines against all forms of tyranny, including covid fascism. The organization has filed a host of powerful lawsuits all across the United States and has been involved in a wide array of litigation in state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court. We The Patriots USA has secured victories for those fighting to preserve their medical and religious freedoms. The organization has been featured numerous times in national media, including The Gateway Pundit, Fox News, and The Washington Times, to name just a few. Brian has been a guest on dozens of broadcasts, including The Steve Deace Show, Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz, Brighteon Conversations with Mike Adams, The Mel K. Show, The Stew Peters Show, and The Alex Jones Show. We The Patriots USA relies exclusively on donations for funding. To support their efforts, and learn more about the organization, visit WeThePatriotsUSA.org.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- We the Patriots USA
- Come see me May 19-21 Firm Foundations- Faith, Family, & Freedom Conference (INCH) | Lansing, MI
- URGENT: Girl needs kidney transplant, doctors report parents to Child Protective Services – DONATE NOW
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!