After a 22-year career as an Army officer, Glenn Harwood and his family of four moved to Midland, Texas, where he began a second career as an Assistant US Attorney. During their time in Midland, he and his wife have fostered six children and adopted two of those children through Child Protective Services. If you’re wondering how you can get off the bench and engage in a meaningful way, this episode is for you!
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
After a 22 year career as an Army officer, my family of four moved to Midland, Texas, where I began a second career as an Assistant US Attorney (federal prosecutor). After six and one half years as a federal prosecutor, I decided to run for District Attorney (the primary election is in March 2024).
During our time in Midland, my wife and I have fostered six children and adopted two of those children through Child Protective Services.
As a 53ish year-old couple, in addition to our (mostly) grown kids, we are now raising a 5 year-old girl and 10 year-old boy.
Book or Current Project Title, if Applicable: Candidate for Midland County, Texas District Attorney.
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!