The battle lines have been drawn. Will the Church stand for Truth, or will we falter? Comprehensive Sex Education is polluting the minds and hearts of our children in the public schools across the nation and the world. **Disclaimer: We are talking about some very hard subjects in this show such as sex trafficking.
“This isn’t happening in my child’s school.” Everywhere I go, I hear parents declare that the assault being leveled at our kids isn’t happening in the schools where they live. Except it is. Today, I’m interviewing filmmakers Mark and Heather Archer as they talk about their powerful new investigative documentary. Using images and interviews, it exposes the graphic Comprehensive Sex Ed and Social Emotional Learning being forced on children of all ages through the education system. For Christian parents, public schools are not a safe or neutral venue for their children’s education.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
We’re a husband and wife filmmaking team with over 30 years of combined experience in the motion picture industry and founders of Fearless Features – a Christ centered Filmmaking Ministry creating movies about the issues impacting our society and culture from a biblical perspective. We are on a mission to educate, motivate, and inspire others to get involved in their local communities and stand for biblical truth.
The Mind Polluters: An investigative documentary film that reveals the graphic Comprehensive Sex Ed and Social Emotional Learning being forced on children of all ages through the public education system.
The film follows the efforts of grassroots volunteers, legislators, and Christian academics who expose and work to stop the corrupt organizations that have infiltrated the schools with pornographic materials. Our children are being intentionally groomed into a worldview of extreme sexual immorality. These materials are so heinous that they are illegal everywhere—except in the classroom.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!