In this season where I’m feeling a greater need to be prepared for any situation with my family, I love that essential oils can be all I need for my first aid kit. My friend Melissa Crabtree and I both love using oils every day for just about anything you can think of, and today we’re telling you about the oils we love for all things breathing, digestion, and germ-fighting (skin and internal), which are the most important to me. If you join us in July, we’ll send you a pocket reference guide full of directions for use. Trust me. We’ll make sure you know what to do! It doesn’t have to be complicated!
Podcast transcription is below.
Today’s Scripture Writing Challenge Verse
- Psalm 10:17-18
Mentioned In Podcast + Important Links
- Essential Oils
- All information discussed in the podcast can be found on that page. (there is no transcription for this podcast)
All Things Heidi
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!
Don’t Miss These!