A young listener is asking about the practice of witchcraft and whether or not it’s okay to use crystals. According to the Bible, this is dangerous territory! Some people believe that crystals have an inherent power that can be harnessed and used to their benefit—but God’s Word is clear: none of these superstitious beliefs about crystals come from the Bible. The Bible warns strongly against engaging in anything related to the occult, and crystals definitely fall into that category.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- Can Christians Use Crystals? The Biblical Answer
- What does the Bible say about crystals? | Bible Info
- What does the Bible say about crystals? | GotQuestions.org
- What does the Bible say about witchcraft / witches?
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!