Brice Chaffin, candidate for Oklahoma House District 33, is joining me on the show today. I recently saw him in a video after he made an appearance at a local school board meeting. His actions have helped shed light on a serious issue in his district that other wise would have gone unheard of. Listen in to how he got off the bench!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Hi, I’m Brice Chaffin and I’m running for state representative in District 33. Let me tell you a little about myself, and why I am running. I have noticed that a number of liberal decisions have come from our representation here in Payne County, and decided that now is the time to throw my lot in. I believe that our district is filled with right-minded, hard-working Oklahomans who deserve solid conservative representation in our state government. I would like to offer you my services if you will offer me your vote. I was born to John and Laura Chaffin of Stillwater. My dad has been a pastor since I was five, and my parents instilled in me not only a biblical worldview but the values and ideals that I try to apply to all of my decisions. It was in high school that I developed an interest in politics and the decline of our culture. As a teen, I felt like God was calling me to stand in the gap for our government and culture by participating in the political arena. After going to OSU for political science, I joined the army as a chaplain assistant, thinking what better way could I serve God and Country simultaneously. I met my wife while in the army, shortly before Uncle Sam sent me to Taji, Iraq in the 1st Cavalry Division, 2-8 Cav. We married when I returned from Iraq, and now have four children ages 5 to 10. I spent 4 years on active duty, and another 2 in the reserves back home in Oklahoma. Once I finished my service in the army, I went back to OSU for a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art. I got a teaching certificate and taught Highschool art down in Okemah. Starting in the spring semester, I taught for a year and a half before moving back to Stillwater and getting a job as an operator at Plains All American Pipeline south of Cushing, where I work to this day.
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!