We love Thanksgiving at our house. Love.
To my family, Thanksgiving is simple—and wonderful. It’s
- All the wonderful, warm fuzzy feelings of the holidays—without the stress of gift giving—WIN.
- A chance to remember Thanksgivings from long ago (otherwise known as children talking with grownups)
- Food. (cray cray, I know)
- Cousins (the more the merrier)
- Neighbors (invites go out every year)
- More food.
- Slow cooked apple cider
- Christmas music (starts on Thanksgiving evening)
Anywho—the kids and I have put together a new eBook that’s brimming with time honored, family recipes from The Busy Mom writers, traditions, a Thanksgiving devotion from Firmly Planted Family, craft ideas, book suggestions, printables, templates for my favorite family tradition and more!
It’s almost done…
But before we finish it, we thought it would be fun to ask you, our readers, about your favorite Thanksgiving traditions. Do you have a simple tradition that really makes Thanksgiving memorable?