Have you noticed that culture is struggling today? Look around you. Where are the answers to the difficult questions we are facing? Where are God's people? Here and around the world, the need for healing is great—but in the midst of one of the most spiritually challenging times in human history, God's people seem to have forgotten who they are. Keynote speaker Heidi St. John and featured speakers Kathy Barnette and Elizabeth Johnston are here to remind you.
Heidi St. John | Elizabeth Johnston | Kathy Barnette
In a world that desperately needs Christians who will speak about their faith, we have become timid. And as the church has lost its voice, the world has lost its way.
Jesus knew this would happen. Right after Paul exhorts us to put on the full armor of God he says this: “To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.”
In Psalm 107:2, the psalmist says, "Let the redeemed of the Lord... say so."
You're invited to join Heidi St. John and special guests at Faith That Speaks, a conference where we'll come together to learn how we can “boldly proclaim the mystery of the gospel as we ought to speak.”
At Faith That Speaks, that's exactly what we'll do: we'll learn to "say so."
We'll learn to boldly declare who we are in Christ through time in God's Word, worship and conversation. Five sessions and a live Q & A will give you an opportunity to engage directly with Heidi St. John and others as we tackle the tough questions this generation is asking with truth and grace.
It's time for God's people to find their voice. The hope we have in Jesus is the hope of the whole world: an uncomplicated reconciling gospel that proclaims one thing: the healing work of the cross is still healing today.
Florida | SoCal | Oregon | Maryland | Washington
Scroll down for details about each event!
Teach Them Diligently2020 Events
- 4-12 FPEA Marriage Cruise
- 24-25 THSC Homeschool Mom's Winter Summit | Frisco, TX
- 31-Feb 1 THSC Homeschool Mom's Winter Summit | Houston, TX
- 4 Digital Online Event TBA
- 21-22 Faith That Speaks | Lakeland, FL
- 27-29 Teach Them Diligently | Nashville, TN
- 6-7 Hearts 2 Mom's Conference | Peoria, IL
- 13-14 Faith That Speaks | Thousand Oaks, CA
- 26-28 Teach Them Diligently | Rogers, AR
- 2-4 Teach Them Diligently | Waco, TX
- 7-9 Teach Them Diligently | Mobile, AL
- 15-16 ReImagine Education Conference | McClean, VA
- 22-23 FPEA Homeschool Convention | Orlando, FL
- 26-28 Teach Them Diligently | Columbus, OH
- 5-6 HENB Homeschool Convention | Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- 11-13 Homeschool Iowa Conference | Des Moines, IA
- 18 Morning Conference for Moms | Downey, CA
- 25-26 Faith That Speaks | Coos Bay, OR
- 16-17 Faith That Speaks | Frederick, MD
- 6-7 Faith That Speaks | Vancouver, WA
*Link will be provided when registration is available.