I am frequently asked if Social Emotional Learning (SEL) is dangerous to our kids. In a word: YES. Today I’ll be doing a deep dive into the perils of SEL and, after the commercial break, encouraging a homeschool mama who is facing challenging circumstances at home.
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- Social Emotional Learning: The NEW Trojan Horse in Woke Education
- SEL – The new Trojan Horse in Woke Education (FW – Perrysburg).key
- How to Protect Your Children From the Wokeness Ripping Through Schools – Intellectual Takeout
- PRIMER: SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING–THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR CRITICAL RACE THEORY | The Center for Renewing America
- Social Emotional Learning and Why Public School Teachers Need Your Prayers
- Social Emotional Learning with Suzanne Gallagher
- Social-Emotional Learning—the Latest Educational Fad and Why it’s Bad for Kids
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!