Our world in experiencing massive polarization—both politically and personally. After Covid and a divisive political season, how do we make progress? Dr. Jeff Myers joins me today to talk about why it’s so important that we have a commitment to the pursuit of truth. The Internet is not reality. It has monetized and capitalized on our national anger—but God has a better way. Truth and relationships go together!
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Shout out to MY PILLOW for sponsoring this episode!
Meet The Guest
Dr. Jeff Myers is president of Summit Ministries. As an educator and entrepreneur, Dr. Myers has become one of America’s most respected authorities on youth leadership development. Focus on the Family founder James Dobson referred to him as “a very gifted and inspirational leader.” Evangelist Josh McDowell called him “a man who is 100% sold out to preparing the next generation to reflect the character of Christ in the culture.”
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!