I will never forget the season when Barack Obama was running for president of the United States. My hunch is that you will never forget it either… his slogan is still with us today. “Hope and change.” It worked, of course. After all, who doesn’t want hope and change? We are a people in dire need of hope! Here’s the thing though, mom: we need to tell our children the truth about hope. Hope isn’t something that we manufacture. It isn’t something we can get from a politician or even a pastor. We don’t have hope because of a policy or a medical procedure. As Christians, we have hope because of Jesus.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our October Bible Study will be: People Get Ready: A Study in the Book of Revelation
- LIVE Social Media Event of the Year! Join us for Comeback California!
All Things Heidi
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!