Maybe it’s because of our rapidly-changing political landscape, the economy, or natural disasters. Maybe you or someone you love went through an emergency and you’ve decided not to be a victim anymore. Whatever your reasons, you’re not alone: Millions of people are actively preparing for an emergency. Today, I’ll give you some prepping basics and links to some great sites. Don’t panic! 🙂 Be prepared.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our current study is: People Get Ready: A Study in the Book of Revelation
Verse of the day:
- Proverbs 20:4
Links to resources mentioned in podcast
- Emergency preparedness checklist: Prepping for beginners
- 72 hours vs. 2 weeks
- Step 2: Get your home ready for two weeks of self-reliance
- 9 Bug-Out Bag Essentials to Prepare You for Any Emergency
- My podcast and resources from City Girl Prepper
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!