The various appeals over the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) and the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) health care worker vaccination mandate were argued before the U.S. Supreme Court this past Friday, January 7, 2022.
Those who listened to the Court’s livestream heard over three hours of intense, often frustrating and inaccurate arguments as to why the mandates should either be struck down or remain in effect. Today, Rick Green joins me to discuss.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Rick Green is America’s Constitution Coach. Millions of Americans have learned Constitutional principles through Rick’s programs and presentations. He is one of the most dynamic and inspirational speakers in America today; equipping, empowering and challenging citizens to live out their freedoms and restore our Constitutional Republic. An attorney, former Texas Legislator, and national radio host, Rick’s gift for bringing history to life and his common sense application of Constitutional principles is fanning the flames of a renewed national passion for civics and liberty.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!