Patti Garibay, founder of American Heritage Girls joins me today to talk about the power of getting off the bench and making a difference. When she saw the dark path that the Girl Scouts were on, she left the organization and founded one based on patriotism and faith. Her story will encourage and inspire you!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Patti Garibay is the Founder and Executive Director of the national character development organization, American Heritage Girls. Educated at The Ohio State University with majors in secondary education and French, Patti shares a love of history and youth.
Patti and her husband, Pat, are blessed with four grown children, three girls and a boy, six grandsons and three granddaughters. Patti and her four siblings were raised by a disabled father who lived with MS for forty years before his death in 2004. His encouraging attitude of “why curse the darkness when you can light a candle” inspired Patti as she founded the faith-based interdenominational alternative to the Girl Scouts in 1995. She served American Heritage Girls as its first President and Executive Director. She also served as a Unit Leader for her AHG Troop for nine years.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!