Lots to talk about on the show today:
—Many in the United States have felt the Brits were “overreacting” to the death of the late Queen Elizabeth, but I disagree. A life devoted to country and family is worth honoring. They got it right.
—Tucker Carlson goes after teachers who are sexualizing students
—CEO of “Beyond Meat” has a story that you can’t make up and finally…Proverbs 22:6 says, “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” However, many parents today are struggling to discipline their children with any manner of consistently. Not only does this go against Scripture, but it is also harming our children. Today I’ll be talking a bit about parenting and why discipline is really translated LOVE.
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- Why Permissive Parenting Falls Short – Focus on the Family
- ‘Your Moral Duty:’ Tucker Carlson Urges Parents to ‘Fight Back’ Against ‘Sexualization’ of Kids
- Beyond Meat executive charged with biting man in fight | AP News
All Things Heidi
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!