“Your body is dependent on this drug.” Those are the words I heard from my physician nearly three years ago when I began experiencing seizures as a result of forgetting to take a prescription drug that I had been taking for over 25 years. “Benzodiazepines,” I was told as I sat sobbing in my doctor’s office, “are harder to get off of than heroin.” Millions of people are struggling with anxiety and millions more know how hard it is to break free from them. Today, my friend Melissa joins me as I talk very candidly about my struggle to get off of anxiety medicine and offer hope to anyone who is struggling to do the same thing. There is hope! Listen in an be encouraged.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our October Bible Study will be: People Get Ready: A Study in the Book of Revelation
Meet The Guest
Melissa Crabtree is a wife and mom who has always been passionate about teaching her people to love Jesus and live the healthy and full lives we were designed for. She cares for over 750 families in her Young Living family as she works from home managing all things Heidi St. John and homeschooling their children.
All Things Heidi
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!