Josephine Wentzel is joining me on the show today. On June 10, 2016, Josephine’s daughter, Krystal Jaye Mitchell, was brutally murdered in San Diego, California. Her murderer then fled to Mexico and onto Central America. Josephine is a warrior for justice and HOPE. Listen in!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
On June 10, 2016, Josephine’s daughter, Krystal Jaye Mitchell, was brutally murdered in San Diego, California. Her murderer then fled to Mexico and onto Central America. After five months of waiting and not getting any feedback on the murderer, Josephine started Angels of Justice and decided to hunt for the killer herself. In December of 2016, Josephine traced the murderer to Belize, then unto Guatemala. At this time, her case was referred to the US Marshals who pushed her case into Top15 status. Unfortunately, the murderer was aware of her search, so he fled each time. Because of her tenacity, San Diego District Attorney Summer Stephan stated during an interview: “He (murderer) messed with the wrong mother.” Josephine continues her search.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!