What’s the difference between a discernment issue and a sin issue? It matters that we know the difference and do not twist scripture as we try to steer our friends in cultural topics. At the end of the day, we may land in different places, but we can still get along. As we’re talking about homeschooling, check out LearnAtHome.Today (not .com) as a great resource for all things homeschooling on my site. During Happy Hour I’m answering your VIP questions and comparing modern worship songs and hymns. I have favorites of both!
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- SIGN UP FOR EXTENDED PODCASTS
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!