With inflation at 8.3%, many families are feeling the pinch at the grocery store and certainly at restaurants. While it can be frustrating to see food costs increase, it can also be fruitful, as more families are being intentional about eating at home. Mealtimes are made for connecting, and so today, Erin Chase, founder of 5dollardinners.com joins Heidi to talk about the importance of family meals and offers tips to stretch your family food budget! It starts with being intentional before your head to the grocery store.
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Erin Chase is the creator of www.5dollardinners.com. She has been featured on ‘The Today Show,’ ‘Good Morning America,’ ‘The Rachael Ray Show,’ and countless other media outlets. When not whipping up delicious, budget friendly meals for her family, you’ll find her out for a run, or listening to true crime podcasts. She lives in San Antonio, TX with her husband and 4 hungry boys.
Shout out to MY PILLOW for sponsoring this episode!
Check out their sale on sandals and slipper!
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!