In Psalm chapter 27, David reminds us that because the Lord is our light and our salvation, we do not need to be afraid. Recently Pastor James Coates spent 35 days in an Alberta jail for refusing to stop preaching in the face of government overreach and persecution. His example should strengthen all of us. Join me today as I talk about today’s headlines, and answer a question from a listener who is frustrated with progressive Christianity.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast
- Appeals Court Rules for Professor in Transgender Pronoun Case
- Gov. DeSantis to Take Executive Emergency Action Against Vaccine Passports
- Alberta pastor charged with breaking COVID-19 health measures released, fined $1,500
- April 9-10 ReIgnite Ladies Conference | Salem, OR
All Things Heidi
- Heidi St. John for Congress firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!