I think most of us would admit that we don’t have a great handle on United States History outside of a few major events. We have all learned that in general, we don’t understand the constitution, federal or local government either. The problem is that when we don’t understand history, we are ill prepared to be civically involved. I have a new friend, Emily Hladik, author and teacher of GreatAmericanStudies.com (and an Enid Freedom Fighter) here with me today and she’s going to help us understand a few of the most important topics.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
My husband and I live in Northwest Oklahoma, but also feel at home in South Carolina. We have three children, our son is a recent graduate of Ole Miss and our two daughters are homeschooled. I love teaching in the classroom. My first teaching position was in 2004 as an adjunct instructor at our local junior college and my most recent teaching was with our Classical Conversations community as the Challenge I Director
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!