Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the idea of teaching the Bible to your kids? Do you wonder if you’re qualified? Good news! Today, my guest, Danika Cooley will be on the show with me to talk about why it’s so important for us to teach God’s Word to our kids.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Danika Cooley and her husband, Ed, are committed to leading their children to life for the glory of God. Together, they have worked to study and memorize the Bible with their kids. Danika is an award-winning children’s author and Bible-curriculum developer. Weekly, she encourages tens of thousands of parents to intentionally raise biblically literate children and her Bible curriculum, Bible Road Trip™, is used across the globe. Danika is a homeschool mother of four with a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Washington.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
- Thinking Kids Blog: Teach Your Kids The Bible And Christian History
- Help Your Kids Learn and Love the Bible
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!