What does Civil Disobedience really look like? Joining me on the podcast today is Dr. Scott Jensen. He’s currently running for Governor of Minnesota and on the frontlines fighting for the rights of the American people. You won’t want to miss this one! Listen in to part one of this two-part interview.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Born and raised in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota, Dr. Scott Jensen graduated valedictorian of his 1973 high school class. He attended the University of Minnesota obtaining an undergraduate degree in physiology, magna cum laude, and then attended Luther Theological Seminary seeking answers to life‘s biggest questions. The seminary proved to be an ideal setting for profound decision making as he made two life-changing decisions:
- He asked his girlfriend to be his “forever valentine” – they have now been married 43 years.
- He decided to attend medical school and subsequently received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota in 1981.
He completed a family practice residency at Bethesda Hospital in Saint Paul Minnesota and was awarded the Mead Johnson outstanding resident award in 1982 – a coveted award granted annually to 15 family practice residents in the nation. His wife, Mary, received her doctorate of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Minnesota and devoted much of her career to the treatment of exotic animals such as snakes, iguanas, and cockatoos! Scott and Mary have three remarkable children and six adorable grandchildren.
Links to resources mentioned in podcast and other important links
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!