We are on the precipice of a new era in the US—a “post-Roe” era. Our culture is awash in the the abortion debate right now, and today, I’ll be speaking with Jennifer Hoffman about the crisis of fatherlessness, the deceptive “pro-birth” argument and what the Church must do to engage this important issue.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
Jennifer Hoffman is the founder of Life Options Network. She’s spent several years working on political campaigns as a young person and later did non-profit development. The last 5 years she’s been developing a support system for women facing unexpected pregnancies and parenting with little to no resources. Her strength is in networking and connecting community leaders.
Prior to her non profit work, Jennifer spent several years building and co-owning a real estate company. She has since stepped away from real estate to work as the full time president of Life Options Network.
Jennifer has three beautiful daughters and a wonderful husband, Jeremiah. She believes faith and endurance are essential to building quality organizations that solve complex problems. She also believes quality service is important and should be implemented in the non profit sector.
Jennifer holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies from Portland State University with a minor in English.
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!