We are living in extraordinary times. Our nation is on the brink of embracing Marxism and Socialism—and yet—many Christians plan on “sitting out” the voting process, and refuse to get involved. This is misguided and dangerous—and today, Pastor Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills joins me to talk about why this election may be the most important in our lifetime and why every Christian needs to vote the values God lays out for us in the Bible.
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Our October Bible Study will be: People Get Ready: A Study in the Book of Revelation
Meet The Guest
Jack Hibbs is the Founder and Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills located in Southern California. Begun as a home Bible study from Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa in 1988, Calvary Chapel Chino Hills has seen tremendous growth from a handful of adults to ministering to thousands. The weekly teaching goes beyond the walls of the church and out to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia, as well as throughout the United States via radio, Facebook, YouTube, and now podcasts. He is best known for his passionate, expositional teaching delivered in a way that reaches the old and young alike and is a sought-after conference speaker who maintains an active speaking schedule.
Pastor Jack and his wife Lisa have been married 40 years and reside in Southern California. Together they share a love of the beach, but their greatest joy is spending time with their 3 grandchildren.
All Things Heidi
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!