It’s the season for back to school – and for many moms, it’s a busy, even stressful season. Today my friend Rachael and I, both homeschool moms of seven, offer some humorous and warm insight to remind you that seasons, just like childhood, are fleeting. Slow down, take it all in. Make memories now, and they will be a gift to you when your kids leave home. Capture the moment, and you get the memory, too.
Watch the podcast on YouTube
Join us at MomStrong International! We have two memberships: Scripture Writing Membership and Bible Study Membership.
Meet The Guest
I had it going on—or so I thought. After surviving sixty-three months of pregnancy, countless sleepless nights, and 35,000+ diapers, this former control freak encountered God’s grace. And I’m here to encourage you to do the same! I love encouraging and inspiring moms to grow deeper in their walk and relationship with our Heavenly Father.
“ I challenge mothers to surrender their will and draw closer to the Lord. I invite moms to join me in loving God passionately and worshiping Him fully while sweeping up Cheerios, doing laundry, and planning dinner. ”
You will be affirmed in your role as a mother as I speak of my own struggles with perfectionism and impatience and share my challenges, failures, and victories amid the ever-changing seasons of life. My honesty will surprise you, and my humor will put you at ease.
I’ve been married to my beloved, Davis, since 1986; our life has been a roller-coaster ride with God at the controls. We have seven kids and let me tell you our family loves to laugh! I enjoy playing in the dirt, eating dark chocolate, and walking on the beach. My husband and I own Apologia Educational Ministries, I’m an author and speaker—I am passionate about helping moms not only survive motherhood, but draw near to the Father and thrive in motherhood.
Links to important resources and information
- Check out Rachel’s Bible Curriculum
All Things Heidi
- Heidi’s Bookshelf
- Send in a voice message to the podcast (please let me know if you DO NOT want me to air the audio on air)
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John.
- Subscribed to my newsletter and podcast emails!
- Everywhere you can find me online.
- Shop my Store
- See all events here
- MomStrong International
- Sample Bible Study Week and Cursive Copywork.
- To see the Manuscript of the Copywork and the Scripture Writing schedule, sign up at MomStrong International for a FREE account to gain access!
- Bible Study kicks off the first Monday of each month.
- Scripture Writing kicks off the first day of every month.
- Speaking Requests
- Submit your questions to MailBox Monday
- Essential Oils
- Shop my Amazon Store
- My Books: Becoming MomStrong | MomStrong Bible Study | Prayers for the Battlefield | Bible Promises for Moms | Becoming MomStrong Journal
- Click here to donate a non-tax deductible gift to Heidi St. John, Inc.
- To give a tax deductible donation with an end of year statement, click here and give to our broader Firmly Planted Family Ministry site.
- You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Write to Heidi:
Heidi St. John
c/o Firmly Planted Family
11100 NE 34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Support this ministry by donating through E-giving. You can also send donations to: 11100 NE34th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98682
Join us at MomStrong International for our newest Bible Study and Scripture Writing!