If you’re like many Christian moms today, you’ve been reading the headlines and watching the rapid-fire changes in our culture with frustration and fear. Let’s face it: Moms today are facing questions that previous generations didn’t even see coming, and even our right to determine what is best for our own children is under fire. I believe that today’s mothers need a special kind of strength. We need to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. We dare not rely on human strength for the battles we’re facing right now. You are the mom in the midst of it all. Through encouragement, practical prayer points, and authentic “me-too” moments, MomStrong International is designed to equip you for a job that only you can do: to train your children to hear God’s voice and to walk in truth no matter where our culture is heading. God wants to use this generation of mothers to do something extraordinary:
- To be strong in the Lord
- To know who you are in Christ, and
- To impart that strength to your kids.
In other words, He wants you to be MomStrong! So if you’re feeling tired or inadequate today, get ready to find new strength as you join Heidi St. John and a multitude of women in Becoming MomStrong in their daily lives today. Here's what that will look like:
The purpose of meeting is to challenge each other to grow in Christ. The leader in your area will have decided how frequently your group will meet, varying in frequency from once a week to once a month.
This is where it gets exciting! I have been working toward this and praying over it for some time. It is my heart to have MomStrong groups extend far beyond the book, Becoming MomStrong.
My heart has always been to encourage women in general and moms in-particular in real time. So, starting in January (after the MomStrong Bible study with me ends) we will launch right into a new adventure based on my scripture writing challenge.
MomStrong Int’l will be a membership based program.
I will be writing four weeks of Bible study materials for MomStrong groups each month. Here’s what it will look like:
Cost of the Program
$5.95/month or $59.00/year (two months free) | registration available in November, program beginning January 1, 2018
- 48 weekly Bible studies relevant to the times and seasons (skipping major holiday weeks)
- 12 videos (one per month covering the month’s topic)
- Note taking pages specific for each study
- 10% off eligible items in our online store
- Members Only Facebook group
- “Chat with Heidi” in a bi-weekly Q&A format
- KIDSTRONG (Pass It On): Weekly conversation prompts for your children
- Learn it: the “big takeaway” from that week’s lesson
- pray it: an opportunity to turn that takeaway into a prayer
- teach it: a challenge to be salt and light and make disciples of Jesus!
LEADERS receive all membership benefits PLUS:
- Suggested discussion guidelines
- Scripture prompts
- Exclusive Facebook group for leaders
- One leadership training video ahead of each month
We are always accepting new leaders. Please apply here!
Becoming MomStrong Bible Study Resources
*The printed Bible Study is an excellent foundation on which to start your group meetings, but it is not a part of this program. Everyone is encouraged to do the Bible Study!
These videos are available to use if you choose as you go through the Bible Study. (There will be a complete set, but they are being made week by week as we launch.)