One of my family’s favorite dishes is a very quick and simple chicken recipe we like to call, “Melt-in-Your-Mouth-Chicken”.
4-6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (or thighs if you prefer)
1/4 cup Regular or Lite Miracle Whip
1 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
2 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and sprinkle a generous coat of bread crumbs
- Combine 1/4 cup Miracle Whip with parmesan cheese
- Spread over one side of each piece and place Miracle Whip face down on cookie sheet
- Spread over second side
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over chicken on cookie sheet
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes (do not turn over)
Serve with potatoes and veggies. Quick and easy for busy moms!